These days, it’s almost impossible to keep up with the sheer number of subscription services vying for your attention. Every time you think you’re on top of watching the best TV and movies out there, another service comes along, or another batch of content gets added to an existing service. With that in mind, you’re probably wondering whether there’s a way to collate all of your favourite IPTV (internet protocol TV) services and watch them all in a single handy place.
That’s where apps like IPTV Smarters come in. You can get these apps on both major mobile platforms, and you can also install this one on the Amazon Fire Stick. Essentially, IPTV Smarters Pro is an app that loads and plays custom IPTV playlists that you obtain from elsewhere. This app is ridiculously easy to use, but if it’s your first time discovering IPTV-based content, you might wonder how you can get started. Here’s our handy guide on how you can install IPTV Smarters Pro on Android, iOS, and Fire Stick.
What is IPTV Smarters Pro?
First, let’s learn a little bit about this app and what it does. Downloading IPTV Smarters Pro will not grant you access to IPTV content in and of itself; think of it more as a content management system rather than containing the subscriptions you need to watch content. You can use IPTV Smarters Pro to load custom playlists and subscriptions, thus allowing you to watch your favourite content on your TV or your smart device.
What will I need to watch IPTV Smarters Pro content?
First, be aware that you can download IPTV Smarters Pro completely for free. Unlike other apps that bear the word “Pro” in their names, IPTV Smarters Pro is actually the basic version of the app, and it offers all the functionality you need to start watching content (although it doesn’t come with any subscription links!). You can pay for additional features, but this isn’t necessary to use the basic functions of the app.
You will need a smartphone loaded with either Android or iOS (or the ability to access the storefronts for both of these platforms), or an Amazon Fire TV Stick. You’ll also need a link to an IPTV subscription, which you’ll have to find by yourself. Many of these subscriptions offer the chance to view content illegally, so make sure that whatever subscription you have, you’re aware of your legal situation and whether you have the right to access the content you’re watching. These links come either in the form of an M3U file or an Xtream API.
How do I install IPTV Smarters Pro?
Installing the app really couldn’t be easier. Here are the instructions if you have an Android smartphone or tablet.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store. You’ll find this option on the main app screen on your device.
- Type in the search term “IPTV Smarters Pro”. The app should appear as the first option in the list.
- Tap “Install” to add the IPTV Smarters Pro app to your device.
- Fire up the app and select whichever device you’re accessing it from.
- Agree to the terms and conditions (be sure to read them carefully – they contain vital information regarding the legality of accessing content from the IPTV Smarters Pro app)
- Choose from the four options presented on-screen and access the content you want. It will need to be stored on the device locally, unless it’s a URL, in which case you can type it into the “Play Single Stream” window. Again, you’re responsible for finding your own content and verifying that it’s legal to access.
See? Nothing could be simpler! The process is extremely similar on iOS, too, so if you’ve got an iPhone or an iPad, just type in “IPTV Smarters Pro” into the App Store search bar and follow the instructions above when you find it. You’ll be able to access content in no time!
Downloading IPTV Smarters Pro on Amazon Fire Stick is a little more difficult and requires a few extra steps. Here’s what you need to do.
- First, you need to install an app called “Downloader”. This will allow you to sideload apps that aren’t available via the Amazon App Store. Type the name of this app into the Fire Stick app browser, find it, and download it.
- Once you’ve done this, you need to navigate to the settings menu. From here, select the option “My Fire TV”, then “Developer Options”. In this menu, you should find an option marked “Install from unknown apps”. Enable this option for the Downloader app we just got.
- Run through the initial setup process for Downloader. You’ll be prompted to type in a URL. The URL you want to paste into the box is right here. This will allow you to download the app directly onto your Fire Stick and bypass the Amazon storefront, on which it is not currently available.
- Fire up IPTV Smarters Pro on your Fire Stick, and voila – you’re now able to stream content directly to the device!
Again, we absolutely must make it clear that although many providers will offer subscriptions containing content like Netflix, Amazon Prime, or BBC iPlayer, it’s illegal to access this content if you don’t have an active subscription. Lots of IPTV services offer subscriptions in and of themselves, but paying for one of these doesn’t mean you have the legal right to access the content; the services you’re accessing have their own requirements in this regard, so make sure you fulfil them before you get started with IPTV Smarters Pro. Happy streaming!